You are welcome to apply if you have a degree in finance, economics or another relevant field and previous work experience in financial controlling or analysis, preferably in an international company. You have excellent MS Excel and PowerBI skills, previous work experience in analyzing financial data and forecasting, have been working with large volumes of data and are fluent in Estonian and English (both in written and verbal). You are systematic and result-oriented with analytical thinking and good stress tolerance. You will take the ownership, have the ability to see the big picture, but also to notice the details. You are independent and proactive in your work, open to innovation and eager to learn, with a burning desire to constantly improve. You have excellent collaboration skills and can involve different stakeholders to find the best solutions. You are good at planning your work and time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- collecting financial and operational indicators, analyzing, data quality control;
- preparing financial and operational reports and developing reporting as requested by management;
- providing advice to the Baltic managers on the analysis, interpretation and forecasting of financial results;
- preparing, managing and developing reports in PowerBI.
We will offer you
- a stable and responsible job in a fast-growing international company
- comprehensive support during induction into work
- competitive remuneration package
- modern working conditions and facilities
- professional training and development opportunities
- health insurance and other benefits for various family events
- a supportive team and exciting joint events
We are excited to hear more about You! Please send your CV to email@example.com no later than 27.03.2023. For further information, please contact with Finance Manager Janne Prümmel, +372 56 227 667.